Is Boston’s Pollution Problem causing harm to your skin? Well, lets describe what its like living under the polluted Boston skyline….. You are walking on the road under the beautiful Boston sun and you pass by a bus. Just as you are about to pass it, it turns on and speeds past you trailing behind a thick, black cloud of smoke wafting towards your face. As it hits your face, the first thought that comes to your head is, “My pores!.” You worry how these truck fumes are going to wreak havoc on your skin. It seems like there is no escaping the Boston air nowadays which is polluted due to the hazardous pollution of airplanes and power plants. The thick car and truck air pollution is swirling almost everywhere you look. What does pollution do to your skin and why living in Boston is accelerating aging? What tips does Kerry Spindler have to offer to combat Boston pollution? This and many more for you are about to come.
The air pollution in Boston is emitted from several commercial, residential, and transportation sources. More than 50% of Boston’s air pollution is caused by industry as well and emissions from large residential complexes are increasing the pollutant count. Transportation is another huge factor in this increase as Boston city’s population has become more dense, the transportation needs have increased manifold. An airport in the heart of Boston has also greatly increased pollutants like PM 2.5 and PM 10.0. Wastewater is another source of pollution. Pollution breaks down the skin cells through the pollutants which break down collagen in our skin. Pollutants also increase our skin’s pace of premature aging due.
If you are a resident of Boston City, your skin must encounter these free radicals all the time. These free radicals have been damaging your skin for years as you go out every day to study, work, or simply just to live your life. The winters are harsh with the pollutants increasing in count and becoming even more harmful for your skin. You need to take care of your skin, rejuvenate it, revitalize it, and lower the risk of damage with extra effort on your part. Some skin tones and skin types need more work than others. If the pollutants are successful in damaging your skin’s outer layers, havoc ensues! It can cause:
- Disruption of the skin microbiome
- Skin barrier damage
- Premature aging
- Skin cancer
- worsening of existing skin conditions such as acne, contact dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
People of Boston have gone through so much under the polluted Boston skyline but now let’s your skin’s story around. Kerry Spindler has opened her bespoke aesthetics spa in Boston to customize skin solutions according to your skin type and skin tone. Her skin treatments have effective and 100% guaranteed results. She understands that there are low-quality beauty products in the market tearing your skin apart and wasting your hard-earned money. Kerry Spindler bypasses all such nonsense by assessing your skin first, knowing YOU first, and then offering treatments, products, and guidance that match your skin.
Our skin is the most exposed part of our body as it is most used as we go outside and live life daily. Everyone wants glowing skin that is supple and soft without any blemishes or scarring. But sadly not everyone enjoys such skin luxuries nowadays, especially with the increase in pollution. Other than just beauty facials, skin practitioners like Kerry Spindler are helping Boston residents towards curative skincare. Kerry has spent three decades guiding her clients towards healthy and glowing skin. She offers premium advanced skincare treatments at her aesthetics spa in Boston, MA.
Ultrasonic Deep Pore Treatment:
This advanced skincare treatment is non-invasive and removes dirt and debris from the skin letting your skin go through unnecessary trauma. It uses low-frequency vibrations to remove pollutants and exfoliates the upper layer of your skin. You will be free of Boston toxins and debris in no time.
The OxyGeneo three-in-one super facial works upon the natural process of your body to oxygenate the skin from within. There are three parts to the treatment: a gentle exfoliation, then the infusion of antioxidants and nutrients, and finally, the oxygenation.
- Kerry Spindler recommends using a facial cleansing brush during nighttime as a skincare regimen to decrease the pollutants on your face before going to sleep.
- She recommends adding a topical antioxidant to the nighttime skincare regimen as well. Her YOUphoria curative skincare product line houses SupaLyte Moisturizer which contains niacinamide, ceramides, and antioxidants like acai, green tea, and aloe. These elements calm and soothe your skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. This medical-grade moisturizer is perfect for you if you are looking to combat the aftermath of pollutants after a hard day’s work under the Boston sky.
- Kerry Spindler emphasizes the use of products containing antioxidants such as Vital C Serum with Ferulic Acid and Supabright 2-in 1 Firming Cream products to her clients as well as these can scavenge what is left of your skin after damage from pollutants. It helps in clearing up the damage and especially relaxes acne-prone and blemish-prone skin types.
- If you have sensitive skin that is facing Boston pollution every day, then adding SupaYoung Cleanser to your beauty regimen can condition and soothe your sensitive skin with rich botanical extracts.
Kerry Spindler’s YOUphoria skincare line has been developed specifically by her and is used exclusively at her Bespoke Aesthetics Spa in Boston. She warns her esteemed clientele to steer clear of beauty brands creating products without any research as they can do more damage.