Cancellation and Policies
- We have a strict 24-hour Cancellation Policy
- Arrive On-Time: Try to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time. If you are a first-time client, paperwork may be required by your Practitioner. Advanced Facials Treatments, Permanent Makeup, Massage, and Acupuncture require initial paperwork.
- If you are 15 minutes late or more for your scheduled reservation time, we may not be able to provide the full treatment but will perform an abbreviated treatment at full price.
- Booking Appointments: While we have day and evening appointments, our “peak times” still tend to book up quickly. Try calling to schedule your appointments two weeks in advance if you have restrictions on time. However, we sometimes also have last minute appointments available for those with a more flexible schedule (typically not at “peak times”).
- Please put your phone on silent or vibrate.
- All Treatments at Root + Sky are performed by women.
- Payment Policy: We accept all major credit cards, cash, Venmo, Zelle and Paypal. Payment is due upon the conclusion of your service.
- Restrooms: Restrooms are on premises. We suggest making a trip to the restroom prior to your service.
- Relax! It’s YOU Time! Allow yourself a little time to relax and enjoy the moments of calm. Drinking water or herbal teas will also help flush out toxins. We provide both in our front lobby for your enjoyment.
- What to wear during the treatment: This, of course, depends on the type of treatment you are receiving. However, we recommend you dress comfortably.
- Skin Treatments: You will be given a gown that allows the Esthetician to work your neck and decolletage area. We recommend either leaving your bra on but pushing the straps down, or removing your bra. Nothing personal will be exposed during your service.
- Massage/Acupuncture/Body Cupping: Our spa therapists are taught draping techniques so the only part of the body that is exposed, is the body part is being worked on. You will always feel perfectly comfortable underneath the sheets and blankets without exposure.
- During Your Consultation:
- Skin Treatments: Let the Practitioner know about your skincare concerns, history, allergies or claustrophobia. By having an honest consultation, you will receive the best results and ensure that you have a safe & effective treatment.
- Massage/Acupuncture/Cupping: Let the therapist know about your aches, pains, and areas that need attention. You are also encouraged to communicate your level of comfort if the pressure is too soft/hard, or anything else that will make you feel comfortable. Your satisfaction is a priority.
- It’s your treatment and your time!Let your Practitioner know if you’d like to just relax or if you’d like for them to explain things as they go through the treatment. Sleeping through the treatment is completely normal too, never feel bad about determining how you’d like to spend your time with us. We are here to help you get the most out of your appointment.
- Tipping: While we sincerely appreciate acknowledgement of a superior service experience, the most generous gratuity you can provide is the referral of your friends and family. However, it is standard to tip 15%-20% gratuity to your Practitioner. Tips can be left at your discretion but are not necessary. We kindly accept cash gratuities or Venmo: @kerrySpindler_skin
Return and Refund Policy
We are confident that you’ll love the products offered so much, you won’t want to return them! Regardless, below is our return policy
- All returns must be made within 7 days of purchase, and must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- Products returned unopened, unused, with the safety seal intact, re-salable in original packaging, will receive a 100% store credit of the product purchase price. Opened, unsealed, and/or partially used products are not returnable.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Purchaser is responsible for return shipping costs. Product returned by shipment must be insured and a tracking number must be provided. Please contact us for a return authorization number prior to shipping any return. Products returned without prior authorization will not be accepted.
- Purchase of seasonal items, “sale” items, or items special ordered for you are final.
No refunds on services: If you are in any way dissatisfied with the service you received. please contact us immediately so we can reach an agreeable solution. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction!
Gift Certificates: Gift Cards and are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. We are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards; lost or stolen Gift Certificates will not be replaced.
We also respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of any mailings, texts or emails.
If you would prefer to cease receiving mail or email, or to change your expressed interests, simply let us know and your file will be updated.
Disclaimer: Articles and/or other information contained within this website is for informational use and is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical conditions. If you are experiencing a medical condition please seek the advice of a licensed medical provider.